Monday, June 22, 2009

Made the big move to Los Angeles!



Well, Im here... been looking for a job relentlessly!!!  I found out where I live Im really close to my grandpa (mom's father).  And while here my great uncle Joe passed so now I am looking at my first funeral ever-- in order to meet my family. Scary thought! 
Well hopefully everything goes alright!  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my beautiful girlfriend Heleen!!! She's so passionate and supportive of me, its a complete shock compared to the last the two girls I dated. She's strong minded and has a heart of gold, and has my back no matter what-- I never thought I'd find someone like her!  I love her so much!!!  I scheduled some headshots to get my acting career started as well! Maybe I'll post them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment