Sunday, October 9, 2011

Vitiate collabo track "Pathological Killer" On "Premeditated Murder" Mixtape

 So this marks the second collabo between Vitiate and myself. If I may say this track fits his style more as he is looking to do more hardcore sound. I'm excited as I can't leak too much into details about our next collabo-- as I'm REALLY anticipating to hear who's guest featuring! I'm jumping ahead of myself. Anyways I hope you enjoy this track as you probably remember this instrumental from the "Flippin March Madness" promo I ran last March.  I'm really excited to see that I'm listed on someone's cover as I know I seen the other artists I've worked with were kinda either B-Sides or just Singles or whatever!
Vitiate - Pathological Killer (Prod. by TEKNODROME / UGLY BEATS

No comments:

Post a Comment