Friday, October 23, 2009

Going To See Tech N9ne in Hollywood!!!

I had argued with my girlfriend about her coming to this show with me for the whole week beforehand. Luckily I was still working at John Kelly Chocolates at the time (West Hollywood) So After I got out of work around 6 PM I had a few hours to kill before the doors open let alone see if she could get out of the meeting she had for work!

STRANGE MUSIC once again brings you one of the most anticipated tours of the year. Beginning October 2009, we proudly present the “K.O.D. TOUR 2009”! The “K.O.D. TOUR 2009” will bring together some of the most unique forces in independent Hip Hop. TECH N9NE pairs up for this outing with his Strange Music cohorts, Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun and Big Scoob. Joining this unique tour will be the collective known as Slaughterhouse along with Stevie Stone, and Glasses Malone.

No comments:

Post a Comment