Wednesday, January 2, 2008

ThRob UGLY records "Lemme See Ya Work Dat"






I had drove all the way to Washington state to see my grandparents for Christmas because of two reasons: 1. My grandfather is 76 and doesn't alot of time left! (I haven't seen him since I was 17.) 2. I knew Emma's mother wasn't going to let me see her.  


So I trekked across the U.S. in a van with my father my Aunt Vicki and her youngest son. We stayed until New Years Eve and decided to make the haul back to Ohio! I had dropped him off in Youngstown and when I returned to the house I had the urge to record! I hadn't done a track since "Still Run Dis Bitch" with LBS. & Mos Blind in 2006.


I arrived in Ohio around 3A.M. dropped off my aunt around 5A.M. dropped off my Dad around 7A.M. got home recorded, edited took first draft to my homie Brendan Seditz (Seven40Studios / Last House On The Left Productions) around noon then stopped back in Steubenville to let my friend Ashley Heckathorn hear the track.

Lemme See Ya Work Dat by ThRob UGLY

No comments:

Post a Comment